Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:30:58 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        joki@kuebart.stuttgart.netsurf.de (Joachim Kuebart)
Cc:        isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with Q.931 implementation

Joachim Kuebart wrote:

> That's good news. How do I go about getting these sources?

Currently they are not available. The tree needs a major cleanup after
some horrible debugging sessions, finishing a halfready utility, a cleanup
for beta release, i have to go thru a beta cycle i promised Martin and
in case someone has a good example of a proven for personal, educational
and non-commercial usage only licence, i'd like to hear from him/her.

I know this is unsatisfying, and i know how _i_ sometimes think about people
not immediately releasing code for certain reasons, but this is the current
state as it is.

Comments welcome, flames to /dev/null please.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...