Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 02:28:55 PDT
From:      "John Pavlidis" <jnx7@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ...wpe...

Hello again...as for my previous question,I,er,took the liberty to
modify we_term.c a little and so I now get the correct ASCII characters,
although I still believe that there was another way to get the same
result,the correct way possibly... :)
However,wpe still has the "other" problem...it's the one where it
seems to think that my screen has 26 lines or so...It starts, and the
top menu (File,Edit,Tools,Options...etc) is scrolled out of the
screen.The file manager positions the cursor just under it's correct
position (the place where I'm supposed to type the file name) and
generally I can do things like write words between windows and stuff.
This problem dissapears when I run wpe with TERM=ansi,but then other
problems come to life.
So,is there anyone that is running wpe in freebsd and is happy?