Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:32:32 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        julio@IQM.Unicamp.BR (Julio Murilo Trevas dos Santos)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Full Duplex Sound Card

>    I have been looking for a full duplex sound card (like Advance
> Gravis Ultra Sound). Could you suggest another one, that works with
> Amncio's driver or Luigi's driver?
>    Thank you,

my driver supports many new "no name"16-bit PnP cards. Basically,
if you see a card which is advertised as "16-bit compatible "
and it is PnP, chances are that it works with my driver.
Also if you see references to WSS/MSS, that should be a
good indication. As well as the use of Crystal 423x, OPTI931, Yamaha
SA-2 ...

The only exception might be ESS cards which are not full duplex
anyways.

    Cheers
    Luigi