Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:40:34 +0000
From:      Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Guns and freedom [Was something unrelated :)]

Hi,

I know this is an off-topic list, but I didn't know it'd get this off topic
:)

Anyway, what was that comment about the British Army and rifles I heard a
while ago?  Sounded like an insult to some degree.  Please read the
following if you are American and made that comment:-

/* flame bait

If you were American, then here's a little thought for you:-
  During the Gulf war, you killed more allies than you did the enemy.
  Thats a pretty bad record even considering the US Army are as stupid as
they are.
  Don't go criticising the British Army...

end flame bait :) */

No offense intended here, but it's the truth.

Thanks

Chris.