Date:      Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:28:19 +1000
From:      Kubilay Kocak <koobs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Tobias Kortkamp <t@tobik.me>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Committers needed

On 26/08/2016 4:01 PM, Tobias Kortkamp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could someone take a look at these PRs?
>
> Hexchat still doesn't compile when gcc is installed:
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/211327
>
> Build fix and missing run dependencies for devel/stack:
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/211312
>
> PRs with maintainer timeouts or approval:
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/211223
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/211288
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/211663
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/211664
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/211573
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/211624
>
> Thanks!

Hey Tobias :)

Given the extent of your contribution and proactivity, I'd be happy to
offer you Bugzilla 'editbugs' permissions so you can triage /
'maintainer timeout'  / classify issues without having to wait for anyone.

Jump on #freebsd-bugs on freenode IRC if you (or anyone else) are keen
to join the triage crew

./koobs
Bugmeister