Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 1997 18:48:48 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fxtv-0.46 to raw device

Amancio Hasty:
 |Hi Randall ;-)
 |
 |Where is the support for yuv?

Howdy.  Well, I haven't gotten back into working on fxtv again.  Rest
assured though that YUV is at the top of the list.  And stdin streaming to
mpeg_encode, which Robert mentioned, I think is a close second.

In other news, TV sure looks good on this new 21" grille. 8-) What a
difference over my old 15" NEC!  Got the cable, VCR, receiver, and speakers
plugged up in here.  Now all I need is a microwave and a box of popcorn and
I'll be set for some serious non-productivity!

Oh, and I find myself wanting a IR/serial/parallel remote for my PC now.
Something that has digit keys, up/down channel, and anything else that
comes along.  What's the latest news on the PC-TV remote front?

Randall