Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 1996 22:30:41 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MASTER_SITES

Hi

I'm not quite sure when this crept in, but it seems like
ftp.freebsd.org is ALWAYS checked first before the site defined in the
Makefile for the port ... is this the desired behaviour? Have I missed
something? Seems to be the reverse of what I remember happening in the
past, and (IMHO) wrong ... (Or this this some attempt to bump FreeBSD
up the wcarchive transfer ratings? :-) )

Gary