Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:32:04 +0800 (CST)
From:      Yen-Ming Lee <leeym@cae.ce.ntu.edu.tw>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        leeym@bsd.ce.ntu.edu.tw, knu@freebsd.org, kevlo@freebsd.org, ade@freebsd.org, reg@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New order check done

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Satoshi Asami wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I finished checking all ports that failed in the recent run that used
> to build in the 09/29 run.  I've either fixed (see recent commits) or
> found out what's wrong (like make checksum failing because author
> updated the distfile) for most of them, but I can't figure out the
> following two.
>
> The ports are chinese/telnet and x11-toolkits/ruby-gtk.
>
>   http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/errorlogs/e.4.20001008/ruby-gtk-0.23.log
>   http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/errorlogs/e.4.20001008/zh-telnet-1.0.log
>
> I have already made one change to zh-telnet to at least give it a
> fighting chance (it had a WRKDIR violation) but it's still not very
> close.  zh-telnet has been touched by someone other than me since the
> 09/29 run so that might be the reason.
>
> ruby-gtk, on the other hand, is either my fault or bsd.gnome.mk's. :>
>
> Satoshi

Sorry, I'm maintainer of zh-telnet, and I forget to put do-install section
in Makefile. BTW, ports/21862 is fixed by asami already, please close it.
Thanks.

I'll send-pr for this patch later.

--
 Yen-Ming Lee [§õ«Û©ú]          | http://cae.ce.ntu.edu.tw/~leeym/
 CAE Group, Civil Engineering, NTU, Taipei, Taiwan