Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:08:50 -0600
From:      Chris Costello <chris@holly.dyndns.org>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Suggestion for elf upgrade

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999, Stephen Montgomery-Smith put this into my mailbox:

> My issue is not with the final product, which is fantastic.  Rather I am
> making some suggested changes to the way the information is being put out.
> Really, they are only suggestions.  I think that the FreeBSD team do a very good
> job.  I just wanted to offer my feedback on the technical writing aspect.

   Oh.  Sorry.  Yeah, it had me kinda confused and lost for a while, until I
really read each and every word about 3 million times.  Perhaps, sometime soon,
it should be edited and put in the handbook.

   Just my $19.99 ($15.99 if you order by mail).

-Chris