Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2022 21:07:29 +0530
From:      Mayuresh <mayuresh@acm.org>
To:        Ronald Klop <ronald-lists@klop.ws>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 13 on RPI4 : stuck at splash screen

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 03:59:15PM +0100, Ronald Klop wrote:
> Just guessing. I assume you have connected a HDMI screen?

Thanks to this[1] post I got to know that the HDMI port nearer top the SD
card works!

I was not able to get audio to work through the 3.5mm audio jack.

Also curious whether there is any media player on FreeBSD 13 that can use
RPI4's GPU. (Without GPU, usually the device will heat up and won't be
suitable for long video viewing.)

--
Mayuresh

[1]