Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 1997 03:19:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu
Cc:        jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: html files [Re: texinfo changes ready]

 * I agree, but would lobby for /usr/local/share/doc/html rather
 * than /usr/local/share/html.

Yeah, that's probably better.

By the way, the subdirectory should be package name minus version
number, just like /usr/local/share/doc.

 * If each package directory contains an index.html file, it is a
 * simple matter to automagically collect the <title> elements to
 * build a master index.html.

Don't forget you need to delete it from pkg_delete too.  Maybe someone
can look at install-info and see if we can modify it to understand
html files?

Satoshi