Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:02:43 +0200
From:      Alex Popa <razor@ldc.ro>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Becoming a mirror for Romania

I have just set up a public cvsup mirror at cvsup.ldc.ro.  Currently I am
only getting cvs-all, and updating from cvsup.hu.freebsd.org (once every
3 hours;  I chose .hu. because it is only 7 hops away).

I see there doesn't seem to be any other cvsup mirror registered in
Romania.  I am currently connected via a 10Mbps link to our provider,
who has good exchanges with all other major Romanian ISPs.

Does carrying only cvs-all qualify me for becoming an official mirror?

Also, I update from cvsup.hu.freebsd.org as often as they do, about 6
minutes after they update.  The link seems very good, but if necessary I
can start updating more often, from another server.  Please advise me in
this matter.

Once I get your OK, I will contact the hostmaster for ro.freebsd.org.

Thank you
	Alex