Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:57:51 -0700
From:      "Joshua Colp" <joshnet@nbnet.nb.ca>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thinkpad 560Z Audio

Hello Folks,

I am having difficulty getting the pcm driver to work with my 560Z. It =
uses the Cirrus Logic/Crystal Semiconductor 4237B chipset. I've tried =
specifying the set irq, i/o port, and other information but all I manage =
to get is a failed to probe. I have tried using the driver as a module =
and compiled into my kernel. I would appreciate any help, espically from =
anybody who has gotten this working before.

- Joshua Colp.