Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 02:23:41 -0400
From:      "Eric A. Griff" <eric@cfpower.com>
To:        <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Get exposure in GNU's home area =)

All,

    Through daily doings I have run into a few people in the "GNU" home
area, and have been there a couple of times this year.

    I also found a good IT search place, for refined searches from Natural
Intelligence (http://www.natural.com),  at http://www.intelligence.com/ . To
my dismay, there were many linux links. And just a Company and Technology
link (internal) about FreeBSD. Natural is based out of Cambridge, MA, and is
Allied with companies such as Allaire Corporation.

    This is a site that is maintained by a human (John Dhabolt). It'd be
nice to see much more FreeBSD there. I use that site daily, due to it's
daily emails that let me keep up on things in about 20 minutes in the
morning. (7 brief newsletters with useful links).

    Incidentally, Natural has been playing with linux Since they are an
Allaire Strategic Partner, and thinking the upcoming Linux Version of
ColdFusion.

    I've plugged a bit at allaire re: coldfusion, though one person is far
from enough..

    With the recent advent of a newbie linux junkie around the office here
talking "Maybe you should take a more open look at linux", I have, and
RedHat 6.0 scares me..

    So, expect more from me here in the future =)

Eric A. Griff,
setjmp Software
Your source for custom Software Solutions.
181 Genesee Street
Suite 504
Utica, NY 13501
Office: (315) 734-1668 Extension 205                        eric@setjmp.com