Date:      Tue, 05 Sep 2000 10:48:26 -0700
From:      Andrew Ryder <ryder_a@chasma.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   question about Dual NICs

If I have two T1s from independent providers with two different blocks
of IPS, two 3c905-TX cards, two different IPs

For redundancy reasons, what's the best way to go abouts this?

Have each card run seperate IPs (one from each T1) what discerns between
the two so it knows which routes (besides routing tables) to use?

Anyone have a similiar solution?

We have two T1s - one for client bandwidth - one for servers
(dedicated) which I want to combine just in case everything goes down.

How does DNS then go? Dual A records?

Thanks.