Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:04:07 +0900
From:      "Mishler, Barry A POJ" <Barry.A.Mishler@poj.usace.army.mil>
To:        'Brian Reichert' <reichert@numachi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: suggested hack for ntpdate flags

The /etc/init.d/xntpd file included with Solaris does a very similar thing with
the ntp.conf file.  I always thought it was a good idea.  It's exactly that kind
of thing that creates a good impression... making services work with minimal
effort.

My only question is:  can it do any harm?

Barry
--
Barry Mishler
UNIX System Administrator

Irschick

> --
> Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert		reichert@numachi.com
> 37 Crystal Ave. #303			Daytime number: (603) 434-6842
> Derry NH 03038-1713 USA			Intel architecture: the
left-hand path