Date:      17 Mar 2002 17:20:30 +0100
From:      aaron <aaron@lo-res.org>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   possible donation

Hi -alpha team,

I received a AlphaPC164 (chipset 21172 (EB64+ ?), 265MB RAM, 500MHz) as
a donation and for experimental purposes.

I tried to install fbsd 4.5 (alpha iso image) but received a kernel
segfault after it had read the kernel off the CD.

Well, anyway. One or the oher versions will hopefully install and I hope
to be running fbsd on that machine soon. (any help of course welcome).

My point: since I will not be doing a lot on it, I could "donate" it via
ssh access for testing purposes - if this is an option for developers on
this list.

It would be connected to a 2mbit link.
Anybody interested? Would anyone use it for development and testing?

pls contact me if so,
greetings,

aaron.