Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:36:48 -0700
From:      "Sean Noonan" <noonans@watkinscontracting.com>
To:        "'Luke Kearney'" <lukek@meibin.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: NAT and PPPoE problems

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C3917E.4A0F9D70

> Hi,
> From my casual observation your rc.conf has a spelling error in it, you
> have gatway_enable="yes" should of course be gateway_enable="yes". Sorry
> if you had picked it up earlier.

Doh!  That fixed it.  Thanks!  I knew it had to be something simple like
that,
and I even quadruple checked rc.conf for typos, but was concentrating on the
ppp-specific lines since pinging both the internal AND external interfaces
worked (so I figured that the "gateway" portion of the mix was working...)

Thanks again!

-Sean

No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Watkins Contracting, L.P., with another
party by email without express written confirmation by an Officer of the company.  In addition, any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Watkins Contracting, L.P.
Employees of Watkins Conracting, L.P., are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or
authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications.  Any such communication is contrary
to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.  The company will not accept any
liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C3917E.4A0F9D70--