Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:47:02 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
Cc:        Johan Larsson <gozer@ludd.luth.se>, FreeBSD Multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: xquake and -current.

Hi Guys,

I solve the pnp problem that some of you may be experiencing with
isapnp. Just sent out a new version of pnp.c to Rich Wales <richw@webcom.com>
for testing.  After he reports back that it works for him I will generate
a new tar ball of the isapnp code .

The hanging problem with xquake has been solved over  and
the code will be released once I solved the isa_dmastatus problem.
They two problems are not related however I don't see much of a point
in making one release today and then another one tomorrow or
early this week. For gus owners I just posted the isa_dmastatus
which is working for me if you like you can use it till I
iron one out which hopefully will work for both the SB16 and
GUS Cards. If you miss the previous posting , feel free
to send me e-mail and I mail you isa_dmastatus.

Still working on the isa_dmastatus problem and I hope to have a
solution soon -- if anyone has a pointer to detail 8237 specifications
and programming info please let me know.

	Have Fun,
	Amancio