Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:50:12 -0500
From:      "Christian Kuhtz" <ck@arch.bellsouth.net>
To:        "Christian Kuhtz" <ck@arch.bellsouth.net>, <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: toor account

Sorry, no coffee yet. Let's try this again.

Inconsistent site policy is a bad practice.  Choose one.  Worse, never have
two
role accounts for the same function.

--
Christian Kuhtz <ck@arch.bellsouth.net> -wk, <ck@gnu.org> -hm
Sr. Architect, Engineering & Architecture, BellSouth.net, Atlanta, GA, U.S.