Date:      Thu, 8 May 2003 11:01:35 +0100
From:      "Hall J D (ISeLS)" <jdhall@glam.ac.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: AIC-7902 problems

Sorry Ken,

Yes there are more details to the error message than that. I also get
"copied 32 bytes of sense data" followed by the data dump. There are also
some extra byes after the CDB: 2a. The trouble is I couldn't think of any
easy way to get this info off the machine without writing it all down by
hand.

I've checked with Fujitsu and there doesn't seem to be a firmware upgrade
for these drives available to download.

I'm in the process of downloading the latest 5.1-BETA snapshot.

I'll give that a try to see if it helps. Although as this server is for a
production service it won't be a solution for me.

Thanks,

Jonathan