Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:53:51 +0200
From:      FreeBSD@nagilum.org
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: usb/168743: panic: double fault caused by umass

I'm compiling a new kernel with those options as I type. Yes, this is
very much reproduceable. If you look at the dmesg you will also see
the previous reboot for the same reason but with a different device -
a WLAN stick that also includes some mass storage for the windows
driver and probably another for the mini-sd or whatever card fits in
there..
The Pendrive I then used is a 64MB (yes, megabytes) so from that you
can probably guess how ancient that thing is so it should not have any
new and fancy options aka quirks ;).
What I haven't tried yet is simply loading the module while no device
is attached.
I'll try that when I have the new kernel booted. It will take some
time though since this is a 500MHz Geode..
I think I also saw a few other bugreports related to this issue maybe
someone else already included a backtrace.
Thanks for looking into this,
Alex.