Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 18:27:01 -0500
From:      David Adam Mathew <bobodave@ffni.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Question

     I'm trying to install FreeBSD on my system but can't get the
computer to recognize any valid setup disks. My FreeBSD files are
located in C:\FreeBSD on a DOS partitioned hard drive on my system. I
need to know how to make the FreeBSD setup recognize the files on my DOS
partition or how to install it some othe way such as how to correctly
setup installation floopy disks. I would greatly appreciate any help!!!

David Mathew (bobodave@ffni.com)