Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 1998 14:38:32 +0200
From:      Peter Klatte <pklatte@student.uni-kassel.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installing freeBSD...

Hi there!

I´ bought last week the November Version of freeBSD.
And i tried to install freeBSD. It´s not the first Unix, which i
install, but here... I installed the Bootmanager and many Packages, but
the Kernel wasn`t installed. Why? I tried that four times. I`ve some
experience with Linux and i know, that there is a different to freeBSD.
And i have to learn somethings about freeBSD. And i like to use a good
Unix system instead of Windows95 or something else,
Please give me an answer...

Bye

	Peter