Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:35:15 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

I am trying like a hell to boot a FreeBSD from the lilo
(linux) bootloader, but unsucessfuly. :-(

situation:

ad1--> linux and lilo/mbr
ad2--> FreeBSD
ad3--> another (4) linux

when required, I tick the second option on FreeBSD install
(no bootloader but mbr)

I am unable to load FreeBSD. Error, error, error...
Questions: Is there a way to make a bootdisk capable to boot
the already instaled FreeBSD? (I am tired to install again,
again and again).

Any way to come back to the installer *without* any
installation, just to fix the boot problem??

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

http://www.attrition.org/gallery/priceless/tn/gb-priceless.j