Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:57:57 -0700
From:      "Edwin F. Marsullo Jr." <mars@sos.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Commercial product list submission

--------------315B21CEB285665096FE44EC

FreeBSD:

Please include our product on your commercial vendors software list. I ha=
ve
included our information as text and in an attachment. Please let me know=
 if
you need more information, or if you need it submitted in a different for=
mat.

pageBOT=99, formerly cyberPAGE, commercial grade, enterprise wireless tex=
messaging server software, from SOS Group, allows users to get their e-ma=
il
and all other important text messages wherever they are. TCP/IP-based tex=
messages are automatically sent from e-mail, a Web based Send Page form
(accessible from any standard browser), the UNIX command line, or API, an=
sent to alphanumeric pagers or text messaging capable mobile phones. page=
BOT
is commercial grade, robust and reliable alphanumeric paging software tha=
operates on most UNIX platforms and is accessible from most any client
platform.  Prices start at $199.00. 30-day free demo of pageBOT at http:/=
/www.sos.com/.
--------------315B21CEB285665096FE44EC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
   <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-=
8859-1">
   <META NAME=3D"GENERATOR" CONTENT=3D"Mozilla/4.03 (Macintosh; I; PPC) [=
Netscape]">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.sos.com/">pageBOT</A>=99, formerly cyberPAGE, comme=
rcial
grade, enterprise wireless text messaging server software, from SOS Group=
,
allows users to get their e-mail and all other important text messages
wherever they are. TCP/IP-based text messages are automatically sent from=

e-mail, a Web based Send Page form (accessible from any standard browser)=
,
the UNIX command line, or API, and sent to alphanumeric pagers or text
messaging capable mobile phones. pageBOT is commercial grade, robust and
reliable alphanumeric paging software that operates on most UNIX platform=
and is accessible from most any client platform.&nbsp; Prices start at
$199.00. 30-day free demo of pageBOT at<A HREF=3D"http://www.sos.com/">; h=
ttp://www.sos.com/</A>.
</BODY>
</HTML>