Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:39:56 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Chuck Hall" <chall@bcrl.stcloudstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netra X1 network problem.

I"m having problems getting my Sun Netra-X1 to work on the network.

I have installed FreeBSD 5.2R on the system, which does find the NICs.  I
can add IP addresses and a MAC address (have to add the MAC since it does
not find it other wise).

But it still can not directly ping or be directly pinged from machines on
the same network.  A broadcast ping does get the machine to respond.

Any ideas on how to get this machine to work?

Have Fun!
Chuck Hall