Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:17:34 +0100 (MET)
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
To:        conley@eecs.ukans.edu (Dennis R. Conley)
Subject:   Re: BusLogic FlashPoint LT - supported or not?

Dennis R. Conley writes:
>> I've just bought some components to build some machines for a customer
>> of mine, and they stipulated BusLogic 946C or nothing
>
> Er, wait a minute - the subject line says FP Light - that's the
> 930, not the 946. FreeBSD runs the 946 just fine, but not the 930.

Sorry, people, I screwed up.  The boards I got were sold to me as 930s
and labelled "FlashPoint LT".  The evidence I have now is that they
are not compatible with the 946, and that the 946 is supported by just
about every platform.  I've since located a pair of 946s, and I hope
they'll show up today.

Greg