Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 1995 16:30:13 -1000
From:      winky@pixi.com (Lawrence J M Lau)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HELP

HELP

I just bought a copy of FreeBSD 2.0 from Walnut Creek.  When I get to
the point where it asks me from what media I'm installing from and hit
"CD-ROM", I get an error telling me that it cannot find the device.

I have an SIIG, Inc. SCSI Controller SCSI-Pro VL card and a PLEXTOR 6X
CD-ROM drive.

Can somebody help me out?  Are there device drivers being written for
SIIG, Inc. components?  Does FreeBSD 2.0.5 (info from Walnut Creek)
support my components.  Please e-mail me back at:

     winky@sirius.pixi.com

Your suggestions, information, and help would be greatly appreciated.