Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2006 16:47:10 -0500
From:      "jimmy" <jim@bigboats.org>
To:        "freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Update Ready ,See

   <= v:f=20 eqn=3D"sum 0 0 @1"><= v:f=20 eqn=3D"sum @10 21600 0">

   =20

   2= 7 Oct=20 2006=20

   <= SPAN=20 style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   Weekend Alert[DEL:       =
   ;            &nb= sp;     =20 :DEL] Stocks Screaming News
   =20

   NEW DEA= LS THAT=20 WILL LIGHT UP THE BOARD!!    YOU GET THEM=20
   FIRST!=20

   =20

   Cody=20 Ventures Corporation<= o:p>

   S= ymbol:=20

   [1]CDYV<= o:p>

   R= ecent=20 Price:=20         $0.= 12  =20 <= o:p>

   D= ay's=20 Range:       $0.= 09 -=20 0.14    <= o:p>

   S= hares=20 Outstanding:=20   47.072M

   [2]New Interest and High Potential for=20 Growth (CDYV)!

   The buy=20 signals are lighting up as interest on the internet about
   Cody Ventur= es=20 Corporation builds:
   [3]http://crazypicks4321.blogspot.com/

   CODY VENTURES CORPORATION M= UST BE=20 WORTH ITS WEIGHT AND MORE
   [4]Read More About The Deal Here...=20

   On Octo= ber 23,=20 2006, Cody Ventures Corporation (the "Company")
   was cleared for quota= tion=20 by the NASD for the Pink Sheets and by
   October 24, 2006, the Company,=20 started to trade and each day the
   price has jumped the volume has=20 increased.  These are t= wo=20
   facts showing that momentum is growing, and we think this stock is po=
   ised=20 for a quick jump in price. =20 Something must be happening for
   this quiet little company to b= e=20 getting so much interest. We
   think the Company will announce a=20 transaction, earning, merger,
   etc. and we will NEVER see this stock a= t=20 these prices again. =20
   Understand that we could be wrong and the buying is for no rea= son=20
   =85=85=85. Like that could be true!

   We take= our=20 time and look for the right stocks to play!

   =20

   Cody=20 Ventures Corporation<= o:p>

   S= ymbol:=20

   [5]CDYV<= o:p>

   R= ecent=20 Price:=20         $= 0.12  =20 <= o:p>

   D= ay's=20 Range:        $0.= 09 -=20 0.14
   <= o:p>

   I= ncorporated:   Nevada

   [6]The= right=20 place at the right time! (CDYV) =20

   Cody Ve= ntures=20 Corporation MACD indicators are looking good as
   price and volume incr= ease!=20
   Shake It Up! =96 Volume and Interest Grow
   We t= hink=20 this stock will see its old Highs around $0.45 in a
   short time.  So if you invest $6,000 at= $0.12 =3D=20 50,000 shares
   =85=85=85=85.. and at $0.42 X 50,000 shares =3D $21,000= a profit
   of=20 about $15,000.  Underst= and can=20 not say that this WILL
   happen, but we believe this stock has the=20 potential.
   Cody Ventures Corporation

   Webpage= :  http://www.codyventures.com= /=20

   MOMENTUM BUILDING:   Don=92t M= iss The=20 Boat!

   =20

   Adverti= sements=20

   [7]http://www.codyventures.com/

   [8]http://crazypicks4321.blogspot.com/

   [9]http://codyventures123.blogspot.com/<= /O:P>

   DISCLAIMER:=20 We are not a registered broker and may not sell, offer
   to sell or off= er to=20 buy any security. Our profiles are not a
   solicitation or recommendati= on to=20 buy, sell or hold securities.
   An offer to buy or sell can be made onl= y=20 with accompanying
   disclosure documents from the company offering or=20 selling
   securities and only in the states and provinces for which the= y
   are=20 approved. The material in this release is intended to be
   strictly=20 informational.

   Safe=20 Harbor<= SPAN=20 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #999999;
   FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Narrow'= ; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">=20
   Statement

   Raven wanted the rivers to turn and wind, so that as he flew up and
   down=20 them, he would have different views at every bend.
   The state of Washingt= on is=20 fortunate to host four breeding
   species of hummingbirds.
   Raven wanted th= e=20 rivers to turn and wind, so that as he flew up
   and down them, he would have=20 different views at every bend.
   Both species will nest only in cavities,= such=20 as old woodpecker
   holes or man-made nestboxes. Imagine covering those miles= in=20 the
   dark of night.
   And female birds of prey are most notably bigger than=20 males among
   hawk species that hunt agile prey, such as other birds. A Spott= ed=20
   Owl hoots from deep within a Northwest forest, calling out a four-note
   sequ= ence=20 distinctive of the species. When you hear their chorus,
   be assured that our=20 summer birds will soon arrive, some from as far
   south as Northern=20 Mexico.
   While spring heralds the return of many migratory birds, it also=20
   spells the end of a long winter stay in Washington by others.
   At first=20 glance, a Varied Thrush can appear to be a robin.
   The plight of the grav= ely=20 endangered Spotted Owl illustrates the
   imperiled status of old-growth fores= t in=20 the Pacific Northwest.
   Its skillful hunting is enhanced by exceptional sigh= t and=20 acute
   hearing. With names like the Screaming Piha, the Blue-crowned Motmot,=
   and=20 the Black-necked Red-Cotinga, these are not your average birds.
   By March= ,=20 Rufous Hummingbirds are returning to our region, after
   wintering in Mexico.= This=20 bird is often called the Chinese
   Pheasant for its country of origin.
   The= re is=20 an element of luck in birdwatching, and sometimes that
   luck is mostly=20 bad.
   Outside of the breeding season, robins tend to gather in large floc=
   ks.=20 These nests endure rough treatment.
   And female birds of prey are most no= tably=20 bigger than males among
   hawk species that hunt agile prey, such as other=20 birds.
   Imagine covering those miles in the dark of night.