Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 18:21:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        tom@sdf.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, markm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Small patch for xinetd

 *   This is a small patch for the security/xinetd port.  I've been using
 * xinetd on a production server for a few months now.  The xinetd process
 * was started on Oct 28, 1996 and is still running!

It is ok to send patches like this via send-pr.  That way, we can
redirect the patch to the maintainer easily.

 *   This patch is rather critical for anyone using xinetd in a busy
 * production system with lots of sluggish dial-up PPP connections.

So, Mark, what do you think? :)

Satoshi
-------
 * *** xinetd/defs.h.orig	Thu Mar 20 11:29:27 1997
 * --- xinetd/defs.h	Thu Mar 20 11:29:46 1997
 * ***************
 * *** 100,106 ****
 *   /*
 *    * Used for listen(2)
 *    */
 * ! #define LISTEN_BACKLOG					7
 *
 *   /*
 *    * When explicit values are given for enum's, that is because the structures
 * --- 100,106 ----
 *   /*
 *    * Used for listen(2)
 *    */
 * ! #define LISTEN_BACKLOG					64
 *
 *   /*
 *    * When explicit values are given for enum's, that is because the structures
 *
 *
 *
 *