Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:07:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with SCSI-bus and high diskaccess?

Heh... I guess you've never worked in the presence of the "Red Menace"
(Novell).  SAP is also an obnoxious "service advertisement protocol" in
addition to evertything else those letters stand for.  Stop me before I
tell you about internal network numbers (blarf :)  I don't think that's
what Jeroen was talking about, however...