Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:02:14 -0400
From:      "Juan Perez" <jperez@bsat.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sybase or Oracle versions for FreeBSD

	Does anyone know if Oracle or Sybase have been ported to FreeBSD ??

	I searched thru both their web sites and sent them e-mail. But I was wondering if anyone had heard of any such efforts....

	I found Oracle has a version for Linux. Would it run on FreeBSD with modest changes ?? I'd be willing to tackle the conversion of Oracle (assuming Oracle helps) because most of my customers use Unix - not Linux, nor NT, nor 95.

	Thanks..

Juan I. Perez
jperez@bsat.com
Atlanta GA