Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:57:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rachel Florentine <rachel_florentine@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem w/ Zope Port

Hi;=0AI went to build out the Zope29 port. I didn't know until a lot of res=
earch one has to type:=0Amake install instance clean=0ADidn't know about th=
e instance. At any rate, I ran=0Amake install clean=0Athen =0Amake instance=
=0Aand got this error:=0Acat: /usr/ports/www/zope29/work/instance_message: =
No such file or directory=0A*** Error code 1=0A=0APlease advise. And if the=
 portmaster is reading this, maybe put a little note in the build doc to "m=
ake instance" ;)=0ATIA,=0ARachel=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A =0A________________________=
!?=0AEveryone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.=0Ahttp://new.ma=
il.yahoo.com