Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:58:01 +0200 (CEST)
From:      JeffTF <jefftf@ifrance.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Nexus: setup_intr NULL intr resource

>Hi,
>I've got a BIG problem with my FreeBSD 4.0 installation..
>When I want to access to my parallel port trough the ppi system I got:
>Nexus: setup_intr NULL irq resource
>I've seen that many other had got this problem too...
>What can I do?

I've find the problem...

Just add
if (ppi->intr_resource)

before BUS_SETUP_INTR

The panic is due to the PPI driver which setup an interrupt even if there is no
irq.
Now the problem is corrected and everything works perfectly.

I've also done some cleanup to the code...

PS: Please reply to jefftf@bsdfr.og
---
JeffTF
Mail: jefftf@bsdfr.org