Date:      Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:57:45 +0000
From:      Paul Caselton <paul@centurymedia.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   POP Boards...

Hi All,

Being new to the list and having just joined I don't know if this is
general knowledge or not.  But is FreeBSD for PPC being developed for just
PPC based Macs, or does that include POP boards and other PPC hardware too?

I'm specifically interested in a port on the new AmigaOne and Pegasos
boards and if it has or will ever be considered.  I love using FreeBSD on
x86 and a PPC version would be a dream for me (and others).  The AmigaOne
board uses PPCBoot as it's firmware and has a CPU module allowing for
upgrades etc.  Initially coming with three different combos (I'm having the
800Mhz G4).

regards,

Paul