Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:40:05 GMT
From:      Brodey Dover <pcfxer@rogers.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/127946: editors/openoffice.org-3 dictionary extension doesn't install

The following reply was made to PR ports/127946; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Brodey Dover <pcfxer@rogers.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, durian@boogie.com
Subject: Re: ports/127946: editors/openoffice.org-3 dictionary extension doesn't
 install
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 01:13:23 -0500

 Hello,

 I would also like to second this. I have looked for other instances of a
 TransferInfo object and I can't see any initialization of the
 aTransferInfo.SourceURL before the mentioned if-statement. I am doing
 some more attempts at fixing this and will respond if I can patch the
 issue before it is resolved.

 This occurs in PC-BSD 1.5.1 and with the RC port. I haven't tested the
 devel port yet.

 Regards,
 Brodey