Date:      Tue, 16 May 2006 21:51:29 +0100
From:      Richard Tector <richardtector@thekeelecentre.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broken Areca driver (arcmsr) - panic: bad stray interrupt

I've recently tried to install the latest May 2006 snapshot of
7.0-CURRENT onto a dual P3 system. During the boot from the CD, a panic
occured during the loading of the arcmsr driver which supports my Areca
1120 PCI-X raid controller. I don't currently have a serial console
attached, but I shall try and get a full trace tomorrow.

A change to break this must have occured in the last 2 or so months
since this machine previously ran -CURRENT just fine around that period.

arcmsr0 <ARECA ARC1120.... Driver Version 1.20.00.02>....
panic: bad stray interrupt

Regards,

Richard