Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2012 06:53:04 -0500
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dropbox on FreeBSD

--Sig_/4rIbHenLKHOTCRAnwBeLG1R

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:23:16 +0100
Lars Engels articulated:

> AFAIK the Windows versions works with WINE.

I never use "wine". I run Windows program sunder Windows, *.nix under
*.nix, etcetera. They run faster, less breakage and just work better.

I have discovered that I can run the program under Windows and have it
access the files I wanted to work with on my FreeBSD machine quite
nicely. Evidently I will not be requiring a FreeBSD version after all.

--=20
Jerry =E2=99=94