Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:28:45 +0200
From:      Torsten Zuehlsdorff <tz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Franco Fichtner <franco@opnsense.org>
Subject:   WIP: lang/php71

Aloha,

PHP 7.1 RC5 was released and it will hopefully not too far until the
full release. Therefore i started some work on the new port.

Sadly i haven't had much time in the last, so its not too much.
Currently i just added lang/php71, pet portlint a little and test a
little of the basics.

Of course all 60+ extensions are missing, but i centered my affords at
the core. It should be relatively easy to add them.

If you want to test or participate you can use my ports-tree copy from
GitLab:

$ git clone https://github.com/t-zuehlsdorff/freebsd-ports
$ git checkout php71

Feel free to add what you want and do a pull request!

Greetings,
Torsten