Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:18:02 +0200
From:      Walter Schwarzenfeld <w.schwarzenfeld@utanet.at>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libGL.so.1 conflict

Hallo  !!

I've changed from linux-f10\* to the linux-c6-package.
LibGL.so.1 from the package try to install in the same place as the
libGL.so.1 from the nvidia-port. (In my case nvidia-drivers-304).
I think  it's only need to copy the Nvidia_GL option from
x11-toolkits/linux-c6-qt47-x11 to the
emulator/linux-c6-Makefile to prevent this.
(I try this for myself, and it seems to work).

I've posted same thing in the freebsd-forum, maybe it's a little
puzzled, but you can read the problem there:
https://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48130.

greeting
Walter Schwarzenfeld