Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:07:08 -0700
From:      "Thomas Connolly" <tpconnolly@frii.com>
To:        <hawkeyd@visi.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Ethernet card problem

Thanks very much for the quick reply.
I would agree with that.  The model is a Kingston KNE100TX and it says =
that
the driver is a dc(4).  Which Ethernet selection and I supposed to pick =
for
that on Sysinstall?  Is there a way to reconfigure it after =
installation.  I
apologize for the ignorance but I am very new to all this.  I basically =
just
went step-by-step through the FreeBSD manual on installation.  There was =
no
option that said dc(4). =20

Thanks again,

Thomas P. Connolly
Senior Development Engineer
Colorado Engineering Experiment Station Inc.
Phone: (970) 897-2711
Fax: (970) 897-2710
Email: tconnolly@ceesi.com
=20