Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:00:23 +0100
From:      Thomas Spreng <spreng@socket.ch>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mutt and xterm-color problems

Hi,
im using 'xterm-color' as TERM. I have a mutt color config that displays
the headers in the message index with different colors (depending on sender).
New and unread messages are colored with the same color but they are bright,
or better should be.
Heres the appropriate section:

color index brightwhite         default ~N      	# new messages
color index green               default "~f dom.ch" 	# from dom.ch
color index brightgreen         default "~N ~f dom.ch" 	# new from dom.ch
color index cyan                default "~l"    	# my mailinglists
color index brightcyan          default "~N ~l" 	# new mailinglists
color index yellow              default "~P"    	# my mails
color index brightyellow        default "~N ~P" 	# new mails from myself

The probles is that 'xterm-color' seems to have problems with displaying the
bright colors, some subjects are displayed bright, some not, some only partial.
'rxvt' doesn't have that problem btw.

Does anyone know how to fix that?

Cheers,
	Tom