Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:44:34 GMT
From:      vwe@FreeBSD.org
To:        nospam@ofloo.net, vwe@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, vwe@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/127888: [ip6] [panic] kernel trap freebsd6.3p2

Synopsis: [ip6] [panic] kernel trap freebsd6.3p2

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: vwe
State-Changed-When: Mon Oct 6 17:38:30 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
Wouter,

by knowing your setup, I wildly guess it's again stf related (the instruction
pointer suggests that).
Again, we need to do the same procedure as we did last weekend. Please use
all my information, how to load the KLD's into kgdb, get a backtrace,
inspect the sourcecode and the like, the same way.
The manpages to asf(8), kldstat(8) and kgdb(1) are there to help you.
Please report back to the backtrace, find the faulting frame (a stf call),
do a list and attach all that to the PR.
Please understand I do not find much time in the weekdays to respond quickly.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-net->vwe
Responsible-Changed-By: vwe
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Oct 6 17:38:30 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
grab