Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 12:19:19 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      <Victor.Langeveld@mbfys.kun.nl>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux ADSM client and 3.4-STABLE problems

Hello all,

I have installed Linux compatibility, and this works fine with e.g. Java.
When trying to run the linux port of the ADSM V3 PTF7 adsm client on my
3.4-STABLE system, the following was the result:

--
hydra:adsm# ./dsmc
Bad system call (core dumped)

To see what was going on, I tried the following:

--
hydra:adsm# truss ./dsmc
[a number of calls deleted]

The last message is from truss, it dumped core...:

--
Bad system call (core dumped)
(gdb) core truss.core
#0  0x2809eb60 in kill () from /usr/lib/libc.so.3
--

Does anyone know what's going on?
I know the information is minimal, but if someone who is more knowledgeable

  Regards,
    Victor.

--
   ,-_  | V.Langeveld, University of Nijmegen,   The    | Tel:+31 243613356  |
  /() ) |                                   Netherlands | vic@mbfysDOTkun.nl |