Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:01:47 -0500
From:      morpheus_420@depechemode.com
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   help with CD-Rom

Yesterday I was able to mount my CD-ROM just fine. Today after
a lot of kernel hacking I am not. I am fairly new at this so
this may be a really easy answer.
I have an entry in the "fstab" file that references my cdrom
/dev/wcd0c   /cdrom    ro, noauto   0  0
but when I goto "mount /cdrom" I get an error that says
"/dev/wcd0c: Device not configured"

Any ideas as to what I am doing or have done wrong here

thanks in advance

-Jay

Exclusive Depeche Mode Merchandise Now Avalailable Online at
http://www.depechemode.com
Depeche Mode Mail is a service of Electric Artists and
OneSoft.