Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:23:53 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Allix Primus' <alleve@idirect.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: OpenBSD, NetBSD vs FreeBSD ?

Allix,
My best answer to you is to do a little research and make your own
determinations.  Several people have given you good answers to your question
already, so I won't be redundant in that respect.

1st of all, look at all 3 web sites.
http://www.FreeBSD.org/
http://www.OpenBSD.org/
http://www.NetBSD.org/

Also, there are several good resources out there to help answer your
questions.
http://www.daemonnews.org/
http://www.freebsdzine.org/index2.html  (check the list of "Other Resources"
on the left.)

And one other resource.  Since you started on the FreeBSD mailing list(s),
do a search through them, this question has been asked before.

Hope this helps point you in the right direction.
-Chris