Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 11:18:03 -0700
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, Jason Nordwick <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>, The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux as a Mozilla total reference platform

At 05:06 AM 5/10/98 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>Amancio might wonder why he got ZERO response but the answer is really
>pretty obvious: Simply stating that XYZ needs to be done, where XYZ is
>not something which requires a "mission statement" so much as someone
>to simply buckle down and do the drudge work, is almost *always* a
>fruitless exercise and essentially amounts to nothing more than
>hand-waving.

Okay, "Do the drudge work", eh?  Well, I have some web space on my ISP's
server that I don't use.  They allow CGI programs, and other stuff too.  I
can donate my space if that would help.  It's only 5 megs though.  If
someone has any ideas on how to utilize this for the purpose of FreeBSD
information and promotion, then just let me know maybe we can work together
and we can set something up on it.  Maybe, more user pages would be a neat
thing, because it would show that there are more users.  Just trying to help.

Joey Bear Garcia