Date:      Fri, 03 Feb 2012 09:03:17 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-ports@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Good source for linux libs

On 02/03/12 06:27, Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:03:50 +0100
> Dominic Fandrey<kamikaze@bsdforen.de>  wrote:
>
>> I need some linux libraries to throw in with a port of Eagle6.
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=164581
>>
>> I'm Linux illiterate, does anyone know a good source for all of
>> these:
>> - libpng14.so.14
>> - libssl.so.1.0.0
>> - libcrypto.so.1.0.0
>> - libjpeg.so.8
>>
>> With good source I mean something that qualifies as a respectable
>> MASTER_SITE like some Linux distro that packs the right versions
>> of the libraries.
>>
>> I'm afraid I might also need a different glibc version, but I'll
>> burn that bridge when I cross it.
>>
> Check /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.sites.mk for the definitions of all of the
> Linux repositories used by the ports collection.

Better yet, run a google search for those libs - you also need to use
linux f10 (fedora 10) as the distro, as that is what comes installed for
the linuxulator.

Running through those sites looking for libs will be very time consuming
and download hungry, and therefore not very productive. You'll need to
know what rpm they're located in first.

For a first hint though, I'd say the ssl is in an openssl rpm, and
crypto as well too probably.

HTH