Date:      Sat, 05 May 2001 05:49:24 +0900
From:      Tatsumi Hosokawa <hosokawa@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        cjh@FreeBSD.org, statue@mail.elife.idv.tw, zhecka@klondike.ru, hosokawa@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   multilingual boot.flp for 4.3-RELEASE

Hi!

I've ported multilingual boot.flp to 4.3-RELEASE.  Currently, almost
all documents are translated to Japanese by me and doc-jp project.  I
put the source tarball (release-*.tar.gz), compiled binaries (*/*.flp,
currently English and Japanese support only) and translation kit
(tranlation-kit-*.tar.gz) at

ftp://daemon.jp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-jp/I18N-flp/4.3-RELEASE/

This mail is cc'ed to the translator of Korean, Chinese, and Russian
translators of 4.2 multilinugual boot.flp.  If you can update the
translation to 4.3, please tell me about it.  Thank you very much.

(Sorry for being away from FreeBSD community for months. That's
because I've been hospitalized on January, and it made my daytime
business terribly busy from February to April)

--
Tatsumi Hosokawa
<hosokawa@FreeBSD.org>